Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Our Pets by Sebastian

My families pets 

This is Ivory.
She like to eat cooked fish and chicken.
She likes to sleep on my bed.
She is 1 year old in human years and 15 years old in cat years.


 This is Gizmo.
Gizmo likes to sleep on a chair at the back of the house.
He likes to eat Raw chicken.
He is 3 years old  in human years and 28 in cat years.
 This is Ebony.
She likes to sleep on my pillow or on the chair in my games room.
Ebony likes wet cat food and thinks she is royalty.
She is 3 years old in human years and 28 in cat years.
 This is Karma.
Karma listens well.
She likes to try and kiss me.
Karma eats anything except lettuce and she loves apples.
Karma eats so fast I dont think she chews her food.
Karma is 4 years old in human years, that is 34 in dog years.
 This is Hope.
Hope is Karmas sister, we got them from a rescue center when they were puppies.
Hopes nickname is crumbs because she vacuums crumbs up with her mouth.
Hope eats everything but her favorite type of food is anything sweet.
Hope is 4 years old in human years, that is 34 dog years.

This is Turk.
Turk is a red eared slider turtle.
Turk eats turtle food and loves Doritos.
He likes to sit under his uvb light all day.
We take him for walks in the sun on warm days.
He is 17 years old in human years, that is 36 in turtle years. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sebastian you have many pets and they are all very cute. Great job including some information about each animal. Where do you walk your turtle? I think I need a dog that hoovers up the extra food on the floor, I just use a broom. Enjoy your time at home with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you have lots of pets Sebastian! Do your cats and dogs get along? My dog and cat love each other. My cat will lick my dogs face to clean it for her. It is funny to watch! They are like best friends.
    From Brogan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebastian Thank you showing for us all your lovely pets! It must take awhile to feed them all. I love how different they all are. You are doing a great job looking after them they all look so healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Sebastian. I really enjoyed reading your blog post and learning about your cat. I have a white cate like Gizmo. She is called Katarina. She is very slight and good at climbing trees. My other cat is huge and weights around 7.5 kg and he's called Cupid. He was a stray cat I got form the vet. He was found as a kitten walking the streets of Linwood. What flavour Doritos does Turk eat? Does he have a favourite flavour? That's really great that you took both Karma and Hope from the Rescue Centre. All your pets are very lucky to be living at your house! Elizabeth K

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post.